Beijing International Travel Health-Care Center was designated by the China International Travel Health-Care Association as a medical treatment unit for inbound and outbound personnel. It is responsible for providing service to international travelers coming to and leaving China with regard to hygiene, health care, physical examination, immunization, health consultation, international first aid, premarital test for foreigners, physical examination for adopted children and insurance against contagious diseases beyond the boundary.
INTRODUCTION — IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Convenience: One-stop service. Both the immigration medical examination and the vaccination can be conducted in the center.
Promptness：To complete the medical examination and vaccination within half day. The result can be delivered via express shipping service.
U.S. Immigrant (for immigration interview conducted in Beijing and Guangzhou)
U.S. Non-immigrant (per request from the U.S. consulates)
#20 Hepingli North Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
1. Bus: Route 104 (Express Line). Stop: Xinghua Road. Continues 100m to the west
2. Subway: Line 5. Stop: Heping North Street, exit A1. Continues 300m to the west
1. Monday-Friday, 8:00-10:30AM (except Chinese official holidays): for adult and child aged 15 years and above
2. Monday/Tuesday/ Friday, 8:00-10:30AM (except Chinese official holidays): for child aged 2-14 years
Note: the examination and vaccination is to be completed in 2-3 hours for the most of applicants.
DOCUMENTS TO BRING
1. Passport: original and one copy
2. Immigration interview confirmation letter: original and one copy
3. Four 2” color passport photos (for interview conducted in Guangzhou). Six 2” color passport photos (for interview conducted in Beijing).
4. Vaccine record (if you have). Otherwise the vaccination can be conducted in the medical center.
5. For patient with chronic diseases, please bring the medical records (original or copy) with you.
1. Fast on the day of the examination (except child under 2 years old)
2. Items: internal and surgical medicine, eye, ENT (ear, nose, and throat), dental, ECG (electrocardiogram), chest x-ray, abdominal ultrasonography, and laboratory tests
3. PPD is required for child aged 2-14. The child needs to return to the center after 72 hours to check the skin test result. Chest x-ray is required if the skin test is positive.
Medical examination: RMB880 (15 years old and above). RMB600 (under 15 years old)
Medical examination and vaccination: ~RMB1500 (depends on the vaccines needed)
DELIVERY OF RESULT
1. Usually the result is available for delivery in three business days. Expedited handling service is available upon special circumstances.
2. Documents to bring upon the delivery of the result: passport, immigration interview confirmation letter, receipt of the medical examination.
3. The result can be delivered by others or via shipping service. The same documents above are required upon the delivery or when the express shipping service is ordered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. The DS form is to be provided and filled by the center.
2. Photo specification: front-faced color photo with white background taken recently, 50mm*50mm, or 2"*2".
3. The applicant with chronic disease or serious disease should provide the hospital medical records (original or copy).
4. The original DS form (sealed envelope) is prohibited from opening/copying without the admission of the U.S. consulates.
5. The abnormal result of the chest x-ray may indicate the necessity of the sputum smear, sputum culture. It will take 6-8 weeks to get the negative result of the sputum culture.
6. Some diseases may need the diagnosis and/or treatment by specialists. The medical examination result will not be available until the completion of the diagnosis/treatment.
7. If the applicant cannot attend the immigration interview because of the necessity of further examination/diagnosis/treatment, both the applicant him/herself and the medical center need to inform the U.S. consulate for deferred interview.
8. The result of the medical examination is just a factor for the immigration application. Whether or not an applicant can acquire the visa is determined by the U.S. embassy and consulate.