Ø U.S. Immigrant visa applicants that will proceed to Guangzhou Consulate General or Beijing Embassy for visa interview.
Ø U.S. Non-immigrant visa applicants that particularly referred by US consulates or embassies.
PANEL SITE LOCATION:
Ø 25th Floor, Jin’ao International Building, No. 17 Madian East Road, Haidian district, Beijing 100088. Nearby subway station: Jian De Men of line 10. Nearby bus stops: Madian Qiao East, Madian Qiao North.
(Only for Questions on U.S. Immigration Medical Examination)
Ø Operator service on workdays, 8:00 to 11:30 and 13:00 to 16:00.
WORKING HOURS FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION:
1. Normally: Monday-Friday, 7:30-10:30AM
2. Special age intervals:
Ø Applicants from 2 to 14: Monday to Thursday, 7:30-10:30AM.
l Note: PRC Official Holidays are prior to the schedules above. Medical examination cannot be available for children between 2 to 14 years of age within 1 day before PRC Official Holiday.
1. Make an online appointment and bring one printed reservation confirmation page from medical examination online reservation website: http://tjyy.bithc.bjciq.gov.cn.
2. Passport: original and one copy (bio page)
3. Two copies of visa interview appointment documents, which should include the following information:
a) Full name in Chinese pinyin of each applicant.
b) Date of the incoming visa interview.
c) Case number of the applicants. (not requested for the Beijing Embassy applicants)
4. Photo specification: front-faced color photo with white background taken recently, W*H: 30mm*40mm; eight for interview conducted in Guangzhou, sixteen for interview conducted in Beijing
5. Vaccination record: if available, original and one copy.
6. Medical records: if applicants with chronic diseases (original or copy).
1. Fasting on the day of the examination (except children under 2 years old)
2. Examination items: Physical & Surgical Examination, Ophthalmology, ENT (ear, nose, and throat), Dental, ECG (electrocardiogram), Chest X-ray, Abdominal Ultrasonography, and Laboratory Tests
3. 2 to 14 years of age. The test is used for TB screening, and positive result will require another return for the kid for an additional Chest X-ray.
FEE: including ME cost and Immunization cost
1. Medical Examinations cost:
Ø Medical examination cost varies due to applicant’s visa categories and age intervals. Normally, the cost should be within 1500 CNY for one US Immigrant visa applicant.
2. Immunization cost:
Ø Immunization cost varies by vaccine types according to applicant age and any of his/her previous vaccination records and is usually under 500 CNY.
1. Report Delivery Time:
Ø Normally, the reports can be picked up in the fifth business day afternoon.
Ø The above report-pick-up times are based on normal test results. The time may be delayed if any additional exams, additional documents or treatment are necessary.
Ø The reports may be picked up in any later workday afternoon if you are not available on the exact day.
2. Report Delivery Method:
a) Pick up personally. Any adult member(s) of the same case may pick up the report with the following items:
i. The Certificate for Medical Examination Report provided at the end of the examinations
ii. Passport of each member in the same case.
iii. One copy of visa interview appointment documents with printed applicants’ names and case numbers.
b) Pick up by a deputy. An adult individual may be deputed for report pick-up with the same documents above AND a photo ID of the deputy as well as a written entrustment from the applicant(s).
c) Express mail. Express can be arranged at reception No.9 on F23 for report delivery to the applicants on their own expense after the examinations. Express details shall be interpreted by the express company
※ The immigration M.E. instructions listed above may alter at times. On-line appointment is required for the medical examinations. The latest updates displayed on the M.E. on-line appointment page shall prevail should any instruction revision occur.
※ Website: http://tjyy.bithc.bjciq.gov.cn.